eBooks and Audiobooks
Download free eAudiobooks and eBooks from Bolinda Digital Library to your computer or mobile device. Mobile device users also need to download the BorrowBox App for either Apple or Android.
Enjoy unlimited free access to uLIBRARY until July 31st, courtesy of Ulverscroft.
Listen and discover 500 of Ulverscroft’s exclusive audiobooks from bestselling authors like Ann Cleeves, James Patterson and Lee Child.
Just register directly with uLibrary for your personal login credentials.
How to Sign up:
– Just fill in the registration form at ulibrary.net/register or click here.
– Wait for an email from Ulverscroft with your unique login credentials.
– Get eAudio Books by following the link in the email or click here. Login with the barcode and PIN provided by Ulverscroft.
– Explore the Collection.
Prefer the App?
– Follow the above sign up method.
– Download the uLIBRARY App for your device (iOS / Android)
– Choose eAudio Library Support from the list of Libraries
– Login with the barcode and PIN provided by Ulverscroft.
– Explore the collection.
This access will be available for a limited time only
What is RBdigital?
RBdigital puts the best eMagazine entertainment and information at your fingertips. Now you can check out and enjoy your magazines from your local library – all in one app.
Whether you’re on the go or at home, RBdigital delivers your favourite titles right to your smartphone or tablet. It’s never been easier to access the best eMagazines from the library’s collection.
How do I use RBdigital?
Download the latest issues from our selection of magazine titles to read on your computer or mobile device using RBdigital. Mobile device users need to download the RBdigital for either Apple or Android.
What happened to Zinio?
RBdigital was previously known as Zinio. If you were a Zinio user you will need to download the RBdigital app for either Apple or Android to continue reading eMagazines. Your login details will remain the same.