For magazine lovers, our eMagazines are available to download direct to your computer, phone or tablet.
What is Libby?
Libby by Overdrive gives you access to all the latest magazines straight to your computer, phone or tablet.
How do I access Libby?
– Download the Libby app – Apple | Android
– Open the Libby app and follow prompts
– Search library by typing ‘Western Riverina’
– Select South West Zone / Western Riverina Libraries
– Following the prompts again select Western Riverina Libraries
– Enter your library card number (This must be a number starting in W. If your card does not start with a W please contact Library staff) and tap Next.
– Enter your PIN. This is your Date of Birth (DDMMYYYY) and tap Sign In.
– Click Next to view Libby’s collection of eMagazines.
What happened to RBDigital?
– Overdrive acquired RBDigital and has now replaced it as your Library gateway to eMagazines.
For more information on Libby click here, or call the Library on 02 69628300.
What is Choice?
Choice is an Australian consumer advocacy magazine.
CHOICE Magazine is free to read for Western Riverina Libraries’ members, using their free library membership.
You can also access back issues by selecting the All Issues link when reading the latest issue.
How do I access Choice?
– Go to Choice
– Click on the current issue to open and read (it will open in a new tab and may take a minute)
– To access back issues, open the current issue and click All Issues in the right hand menu
– Scroll to the required issue and click to open
Using Flipster App
– Download the Flipster app – Apple | Android
– Open it and tap get started
– Search Western Riverina Libraries
– Tap Log In next to Western Riverina Libraries
– Tap on Patron ID login
– Enter your library card number and tap Sign In
– Tap the current magazine to open a preview
– Tap Read to open
More more Choice editions tap Explore. To see downloads tap My Shelf.